Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snowy Creativity

Here is a page I put together highlighting some fall fun my son had in the leaves.  I am using my stash of stuff slowly but surely, including the sticker sheet that forms the majority of the page.  I added some brads that covered up the pictures of brads used in on the sticker sheet and matting and am pretty pleased with the outcome.  The title was cut with my Cricut Expression--Stretch Your Imagination.  I started the page Friday night and finished it up the next day.  Philadelphia and the surrounding area got whollopped with the second biggest snow storm ever.  Around here we got about 26 inches...we are expecting more Tuesday into Wednesday.  No work for me tomorrow...snow day!  Will enjoy the chance to get in some extra craft time.  Will be interesting to see if my son's school calls the day, too.

No comments: