Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Cards

Spring has sprung with this batch of cards. After a great vacation with my husband and son it was nice to be home and to have a little stamp time. I keep meaning to do a little cleaning in my craft room but the rubber is hard to resist. Here are three I made yesterday and one I forgot to post.....



This card is for my friend Marge's birthday. It was made using a couple of stamps from Denami Designs that I bought last year at a stamping show in Allentown, PA. I cut a strip off of the card front to expose the white interior and stamped the line of chicks. It was colored with Copics.


The bunny is a mess but I had to post him. I like the parts of this card but will rework them to make it flow a bit better. The bunny is from Stamps Happen, Inc. and the carrots in the background are from Denami Designs. I used my Copics again and included an air brushed background. I have a carrot punch that I used in the four corners then decided I didn't like the look at all and glued them back in place...at least the ones I could find. The other two where covered up with flowers.



I really like how this card turned out. It is so quick and easy to put together. I used my Copics to air brush the back ground then used Versa Magic (Purple) to stamp the flowers. The stamps are from SU's Glorious Gift.

This card I made some time ago but forgot to post. I used an image I recieved in a swap and bits and pieces I had around. I was quite pleased with how it turned out.

No comments: