Saturday, February 7, 2009

How Sweet it Is


These cards were inspired by a wonderful card over on Michelle's blog. I just loved the colors and the use of the heart embossing folder and wanted to put my own spin on their use. The stamp is from My Favorite Things (How Sweet it Is) and the card stock is all DCWV. The background on the large heard card is from SU...it is a discontinued jumbo wheel. I am off to lunch in a quaint little shopping area known as Peddler's Village then my friend and I are hitting the new papercrafting store that opened a few months ago. It is called Creative Inkling. I am just excited to have a brick and mortar store in the area again.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

10 comments:

Becky G said...

These are great, Lori. I love those colors together too!

Hugs~Becky

Crystal Ware said...

Super cute, Lori. I love the detailing on the middle card. That border is very cute.

Savitri said...

All sorts of lovelies!!! Love the chocolate and pink together. I think that's one of my fave combo.

Catherine said...

These are all so great!
Amen on that first sentiment (chocolate & sisters)! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yummy! The middle card looks good enough to eat, LOL, though they are all adorable

Anonymous said...

These are lovely - it is a great color combo.

What!? a new scrapping store in PA? Yay!

Maria said...

Hey Lori!! Love the pretty color combo on all the cards!! All your cards look fabulous. . .I love the CB embossed background!! Such pretty Valentines cards!!

Maria

AnnMarie said...

These cards look like real chocolate! Yummmmmm-o!! They are very pretty! Hope you had a day filled with love! Big hug!

Crissy said...

Very SWEET cards! They look yummy!

Michelle Pearson said...

thanks for the shout out! I love your *chocolate backgrounds* too! Don't you wonder how we stamped without those embossing folders?! Love 'em!