Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Friday and Cyber Monday

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I didn't get time to do any crafting over the long weekend. Instead, I headed out way too early (4AM) with a group of girlfriends and did my best to take a bite out of the recession. I've been going out on Black Friday for several years now and must say that this one was the least crowded. There were deals to be found here and there but for the most part, it was blahhh. The best deal I found was in a Wal-Mart ad for the Cricut Expression for $199. There was no way I was going to Wal-Mart on Black Friday so I took the ad into Michael's on Thanksgiving night (they were open from 6pm-9pm) and asked if they'd price match. They did!! I'm going to complete a couple of Cyber Monday orders, finish a few chores around the house then play, play, play!!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hey, how fabulous that you got such a great deal on that Expression! We don't have Black Friday here, but I can not stand crowds, so I wouldn't be getting many deals! Way to go!