Sunday, August 3, 2008

Purple Daisy

Also at CKC were the people from the Purple Daisy. I bought a couple of new stamps from them that I really like a lot. Purple Daisy creates a line of stamps that have matching punches. I bought the butterfly stamp from them a couple of years ago and remember putting the punch back figuring I could find it at AC Moore or Michael's and use a coupon. In the two years I have looked for it I couldn't find it so I was happy to pick it up this time. The dragon fly on the card is one of their stamp/punch pairs. I colored it with my COPIC markers.

3 comments:

AnnMarie said...

Soooo pretty! I love anything dragonfly! Nice job!

Elena said...

I love this card! The colors you chose are very nice! Love how you colored! The dragonfly is amazing!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

This is just beautiful especially with the dragonfly the way it is