Sunday, August 3, 2008

CKC Valley Forge (Spellbinders)

I had a wonderful time cruising the vendor fair at CKC Valley Forge with my friends Donna and Charlene. I can safely say I spent way too much money at the Spellbinder's booth but I can't say I regret it one bit. The two women who were manning the booth were awesome! The owner's mother was there while her daughter and son-in-law were on vacation and then there was Teresa. The Donna, Charlene and I sat and watched her create wonderful cards and other goodies using a wide variety of dies, the Wizard, and to my delight, a COPIC air brush system.

Here is my lastest card using my COPIC air brush system...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job with the copic airbrush. Really makes the image stand out!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Woah! A copic airbrush. This is some high-tech prettiness. Love the orange variations & great layout. SO gorgeous. Hope you have a great weekend! :O)