My blogging friend LadyDoc over at Tilting at Windmills has tagged me!
The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, here goes...
1. I wear a size 12 shoe. The only thing that saves me from looking like I have Bobo the Clown feet is that I am 5'11". Wearing a size 12 isn't horrible--just frustrating when I want a dressy pair of shoes that fits well. Did I mention I have heel spurs and really high arches? My podiatrist loves me. LOL.
2. I graduated from West Covina High School in Southern California. I've attended University of Nevada, Reno, Lock Haven University (BS in Elementary Educaiton), University of Pennsylvania, St. Joseph's University, Temple University (ESOL Certification), The College of New Jersey, California University (in California, PA), and Ball State University (MA in Technology Education). Got to love continuing education.
3. I'm allergic to Blue Cheese (and any other cheese that has mold running through it). Not a big deal in the scheme of things but I happen to like blue cheese and hot wings just aren't the same anymore.
4. My husband doesn't think I've lost my mind when it comes to blogging. I think he actually thought it was interesting when I started telling him about Google's Analytics program and sounded mildly enthused the day someone in Norway visited my blog.
5. I coached a youth soccer team at my church this fall. Considering I had never played the game in my live I was pleased when we entered the playoffs in the third spot.
6. I never would have dreamed of taking on a soccer team or any other team had I not lost over 50 pounds in the past year and a half. I attend weekly Weight Watcher's meeting and feel better than I have in years. I have another 20 lbs. to go and hope to reach it by my birthday in March.
7. I have a morbid liking for Hannah Montana, Corey in the House, and The Suite Life of Zach and Cody. My son would watch Disney channel 24/7 if we allowed it--which we don't but still, when these three shows are on, both my husband and I become strangely mesmerized by them. Maybe the FCC didn't ban subliminal messages after all...
Here are the seven I've tagged...
The Whole Night Sky - Here's my card for this week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I did something I haven't done in a while here, using a stencil with some em...
16 hours ago