Sunday, October 12, 2008

When Good Cards Go Bad

I have decided while I like all the elements of this card (except my coloring...it stinks tonight) it just does not work for me. As I was just telling one of my blogging friends, my husband is infamous for telling me "That's nice," when I show him my cards. He broke the mold and asked if I had gotten the images from the SciFi channel when I showed him this one. Go figure. Anyway, I have tomorrow off from school in observance of Columbus Day and with luck, I'll steal away for an hour or two to try again.

6 comments:

AnnMarie said...

I LOVE your card! That image is sooo cute and you pulled it all together beautifully! I can totally relate to the husband thing...my hubby tries to come up with something creative to say now each time now though! "Oh honey, I like the way you put that flower right there!" or "Wow you stamped that perfectly in the middle!"...duh!! LOL Great card, Lori! Day off sounds like a perfect opportunity to stamp, stamp, stamp! : )

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Love this witch! She is adorable & I think the dark colouring suits Halloween. The sentiment looks awesome over the orange & black flower too! :O)

Catherine said...

This is so cute!
(Don't be so hard on yourself!)

Lori said...

Cute and funny, too!

Teresa said...

I think the card looks terrific! I really wanted this stamp but by the time I saw it, it was sold out everywhere I looked! Great job with it!

Michelle Pearson said...

great layout! Sometimes the coloring just doesn't get it....but I made my image into a silhouette tonight.....now *that* was bad coloring!! LOL! ;)