Monday, May 5, 2008

Shout Out to SheetLoad!

I have a hard time finding enough time to make all the cards I would like to, especially around the fall and winter holidays but this year, I may be onto something wonderful! While browsing around on one of my SBS2's blogs, I read about SheetLoads of Cards (Thanks Flossie!). Being the curious sole that I am, and a huge Bella fan, I clicked on the link Flossie included.

If you haven't checked out SheetLoads of Cards, I highly recommend it! This month there is a chance for some wonderful blog candy simply for giving SheetLoads of Cards a "Shout Out". May's issue looks to be "Bella-rific!" I downloaded a few of the past issues and can't wait to play!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Yes, Lori, I was using a sheetload pattern at your birthday. They work great as long as your PP choices are good ones.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I've seen this mentioned many times, but I still haven't checked it out. I'll have to see what it's all about.

I keep forgetting to tell you . . . I think that "Mission Impossible" mouse you have as your avatar is so darn funny! It makes me smile every time I see it!