Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Saturday!

I ended up at work this morning for three hours with about 20 students working to improve testing skills then headed to my son’s school to see the second half of his basketball game. Poor little guy’s team is 0-6. I hope they win at least once before the season is over. Once home, I corralled the boy into my craft room and started working on the 20 Valentine’s Day cards he needs for Thursday. He scored the paper for all the cards, cut out all the dog/cat combinations on the Cricut and used the Sizzix Sidekick to cut out the robots and rockets. That left me to stamp the verse from Proverbs, add a little pen/ink work and assemble them all. We still have eight more cards to make but I’m not sure what the exact boy/girl count is so I’ll wait until Monday night to finish them up.

Hope you're having a great weekend!






12 comments:

Becky G said...

Whew! Lori! You've had a whirlwind day! I hope you get the chance to put your feet up and rest!
Isn't it fun crafting with your kids! I am always so proud of their creations!
Your cards are super duper cute! He should be very proud of them!
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did a lot!! I need to do some... not motivated though. I need to do 20 cards and I have a 4-yr-old. Can't quite score too well ya know :D

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Fantastic cards! I love crafting with my girls!

Bonnie said...

So sorry about your son's team....sometimes it can be discouraging not to win!! just keep telling him about how much experience he is getting! You have been soooo busy and very fortunate to have the help you have!!

Anonymous said...

That puppy/kitty card is SO cute!!! Your SBS2 sista-Samantha

Michele Kovack said...

These are adorable! It is so nice that you craft with your son!

Tracy said...

Love the dog cards...all of them are so cute! Tell your little guy to keep his chin up! It's always so disheartening to not win but remind him that the experience he is gaining will last a lifetime. I always say there are no losers just winners on another day!

kathleenh said...

These came out great! You and your son make a great team!

AnnMarie said...

Hiya Lori! These cards are adorable! You guys did a super job! I will keep my fingers crossed for your son's team! :)

Crissy said...

These cards are so cute! So cool that you son can do that with you! I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to stamp with me!

Unknown said...

#Wow look at all those cards, fabulous - love the little robot card xx

Tina said...

Beautiful cards, Lori.
I love teh colors and papers!