I was kind of sad to give this card up because I liked it so much. The background paper is one I've had around forever and finally decided to use it and the stamps are from a clear set made by Fiskars. The leaves are die cuts from Cuttlebug and the strip behind the leaves is embossed (Cuttlebug again).
Whimsy Mouse Christmas Card and California Coastal Drive San Simeon and
Cambria
-
Hello Friends! I'm sorry I haven't posted regularly like I said I would.
I have had a bit of issue with Google saving my photos that I took with my
pho...
4 days ago

2 comments:
great background paper and what a cute little turkey! i haven't seen the leaves for the CB, i'll have to make a trip to the craft store!
Love your stunning colours & layout! Makes me sigh that fall is on its way out. Hard to give up the gorgeous ones, isn't it? :0) Mel
Post a Comment