Sunday, August 19, 2007

Still raining...


It is still raining (my grass is in dire need of water so I'm not complaining) and I'm still stamping away. I made a second waterfall card that I am much happier with and then I started playing with a sketch challenge I need for Marge's September Stampin' Up class.

Marge is a Stampin' Up demonstrator who hosts an informal class in her home once a month. I've managed to make every class she has offered since April of 2006 with the exception of this July's (we were at Disney World). Not only do I enjoy learning new techniques but I love spending time with my paper crafting friends.

Back to the sketch challenge. Marge provided a simple sketch to each person at this month's class. The sketch is posted on www.spitcoaststamper.com. The challenge is to create a card following the sketch to be included in a swap in September. I continued on with the Halloween theme and completed the card posted here. It meets the criteria set out by the sketch but still needs a little work in the details, especially the web and spider. I really like the ribbon but need to make the spider "pop".

No comments: