Hello! I finally have a few pages to show off from the different crops I've been too lately. Who knew I would enjoy going to crops as much as I have? A friend I met through stamping classes has shown me the light! (Thanks Rosemary!) I went on a weekend retreat in June with her and a really great group o ladies. While the house we stayed in had a few things to be desired...okay, a lot to be desired I still enjoyed myself immensely. I have another set of pages to post but have to figure out where I put them.
Have a great day!
Christmas Card Set and Hearst Castle
-
Hello Friends! I went on a little California adventure last weekend. Drove
down the Pacific Coast Highway and made several stops along the way. Our
fi...
1 week ago

1 comment:
Well done!
Happy blogoversary :)
Post a Comment