I have decided while I like all the elements of this card (except my coloring...it stinks tonight) it just does not work for me. As I was just telling one of my blogging friends, my husband is infamous for telling me "That's nice," when I show him my cards. He broke the mold and asked if I had gotten the images from the SciFi channel when I showed him this one. Go figure. Anyway, I have tomorrow off from school in observance of Columbus Day and with luck, I'll steal away for an hour or two to try again.
Whimsy Mouse Christmas Card and California Coastal Drive San Simeon and
Cambria
-
Hello Friends! I'm sorry I haven't posted regularly like I said I would.
I have had a bit of issue with Google saving my photos that I took with my
pho...
1 week ago

6 comments:
I LOVE your card! That image is sooo cute and you pulled it all together beautifully! I can totally relate to the husband thing...my hubby tries to come up with something creative to say now each time now though! "Oh honey, I like the way you put that flower right there!" or "Wow you stamped that perfectly in the middle!"...duh!! LOL Great card, Lori! Day off sounds like a perfect opportunity to stamp, stamp, stamp! : )
Love this witch! She is adorable & I think the dark colouring suits Halloween. The sentiment looks awesome over the orange & black flower too! :O)
This is so cute!
(Don't be so hard on yourself!)
Cute and funny, too!
I think the card looks terrific! I really wanted this stamp but by the time I saw it, it was sold out everywhere I looked! Great job with it!
great layout! Sometimes the coloring just doesn't get it....but I made my image into a silhouette tonight.....now *that* was bad coloring!! LOL! ;)
Post a Comment