****Special thanks to Donna H. for the generous gift certificate from Allegheny Art. I added a but to it and bought the Copic Air Brush system that will use my husband's air compressor or canned air.****
Christmas Card Set and Hearst Castle
-
Hello Friends! I went on a little California adventure last weekend. Drove
down the Pacific Coast Highway and made several stops along the way. Our
fi...
1 week ago

8 comments:
AWWW that image is so cute! Very pretty card.
Cute and wow on the colors.
Awww, this is so cute. Your airbrushing looks great!
So sweet. Love that little hedgie. Airbrushing!?! HOW cool; it looks stunning! :0) mel
CUTE! Love the airbrushing!
This is so stinkin cute, Lori! Congrats on your new airbrush system! It looks great!
So cute! I love those images - I just got a bunch for the store.
Great job with the air brush. Nice soft effect. It took me a bit to get my aim right.
Lori, great job airbrushing! Love my Copics!
Post a Comment