Okay, fellow blogsters, this is a mediocre attempt that I think has potential. I like all the individual parts of the card--the shape of the card, layout and so on but I'm not loving the combination. Any suggestions? I was thinking of using this as a Valentine's card for one of my girlfriends so I used the blue heart ribbon on the circle but think I will swap it out for the same ribbon I used at the top.
Christmas Card Set and Hearst Castle
-
Hello Friends! I went on a little California adventure last weekend. Drove
down the Pacific Coast Highway and made several stops along the way. Our
fi...
6 days ago

3 comments:
Very cute layout! I love the image and the shape! The only thing I might do is add a mat behind the main image and change the ribbon like you said! Love sentiment across the top! Very cool!
I love the colors. Look really nice and the ribbons behind the whit stock. Cute!
I really like the idea of the round card, I just don't know if I'm brave enough yet. You did a great job though!!
Post a Comment